There are several ways to relax after work. It depends a bit on your personal preferences, but here are a few which I like:
- Listen to relaxing music. This is one of my personal favourites as it’s super easy to do. Just lay down on the couch, put on your earphones and listen to some relaxing tunes from any musical gadgets or devices for example. Best are classical music, instrumental R&B, spa music, jazzy tunes.
- Read a book, be that self development or a novel. Reading a book in general is quite relaxing and if you lay down you have good chances of falling asleep 🙂
- Try passive muscles relaxation these type of exercises because they are super easy to do, and relax both your mind and body. You can combine them with relaxation music or aromatherapy.
- Try aromatherapy, combined with some other activity, like reading or yoga.
- Try some light physical exercise, such as stretching or yoga. They are easy to start with, you just need look up some videos on youtube, such as ‘beginners hatha yoga’ or ‘relaxing yoga’.